1. Age> 18 years, with affiliation to the Social Security.
2. Written consent of the patient.
3. Patients with any of the following 5 situations:
- - GEPs without metastasis.
- - GEPs with unilateral liver metastases candidates to unilateral hepatectomy.
- - GEPs with unknown primary tumor.
- - GEPS with livers metastases candidates to liver transplantation.
- - Metastatic GEPs with grade 1 or 2 tumour and negative SRS.
4. Reference imaging within the last 3 months : multiphasic total body CT scan, liver MRI
and SRS (SPECT/CT).
1. minor subject.
2. Pregnant or breast-feeding.
3. Absence of therapeutic alternatives in metastatic GEP.
4. Undifferentiated GEP and/or metastatic GEPs with grade 3 tumours.