- - Patients must be > 24 months and < 30 years of age when registered on study.
- - Patients must have relapsed neuroblastoma, refractory neuroblastoma that had less than
a partial response to standard treatment or persistent neuroblastoma that had at least
a partial response to frontline therapy frontline therapy with > 3 residual lesions on
end-induction MIBG scan.
- - Patients must have evidence of MIBG uptake into tumor at ≥ one site within 4 weeks
prior to entry on study and subsequent to any intervening therapy.
- - Patients must have adequate heart, kidney, liver and bone marrow function.
who have bone marrow disease must still have adequate bone marrow function to enter
- - Patients must have a dose of unpurged peripheral blood stem cells is 2.0 x 106 viable
CD34+ cells/kg available.
- - They have had previous I-131 MIBG therapy
- They have other medical problems that could get much worse with this treatment.
- - They are pregnant or breast feeding.
- - They have a history of a venous or arterial thrombosis that was not associated to a
- - They have active infections such as hepatitis or fungal infections.
- - They have active diarhhea.
- - They have had an allogeneic stem cell transplant (received stem cell from someone
- They can't cooperate with the special precautions that are needed for this trial.